10.4.09

GRADUATION!!!


So I graduated today!! It was soo good to have my mom and dad there to be with me. I am so grateful for them and for all thier support throughout the years! Thank you mom and dad for coming! It meant a lot to me!






Recieving my diploma from President Clark.. that is Elder Neil L. Anderson behind him!!



A few friends that I had a lot of the same classes with

My good friend Orchid!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

CONGRATS to you! great pics, i'm glad you got them up already, i was thinking about you all day in your cap and gown! love ya!

Hilary said...

Congrats Madison! All your pictures are making me feel nostalgic. I miss college and I clearly didn't have as much fun as YOU so I'm starting to feel bad that it's over for you now. Haha. But it's great too!

Man, I wanna play soccer yo.

Velma said...

It was so nice being with you for graduation. We wouldn't have missed it!!!! We are so proud of you and the wonderful daughter you are and the beautiful young woman you have become! xoxoxoxo

rachelle said...

hooray for the graduate!