Sorry it has been soo long since my last post... Life has been interesting... Before I get to all the fun pics, I just have to say I truly have a testimony of my Savior and his individual LOVE for each of his children. It's amazing how the power of prayer and trusting in the Lord can get you through each day! He has been my one source of constant comfort and support as well as my amazing family and friends!
OKAY... so last night there was a black and white party at our friends house, so my crazy roomies and I went! It was a lot of fun and I had a good time! My roomies this semester are a lot of fun and keep me laughing and having a good time which is great!

With Sarah and Mandy my roomies

Jenaca and Whitney

Crazy girls!!








5 comments:
FUN madz!! looks like you are having some good, fun times. you look SOOO GOOD as always! miss ya!
cute pics, looks like you are having a blast, as you should! hope you're doing great, you look HOT. ;)
love the pics. love the Madz!
Looks like so much fun!
ohh fun fun fun!! I love living room dance parties- those are the best!
Post a Comment