
So my little littlest sister graduated a couple weeks ago! It was so fun to go to Washington and be there for the festivities that took place in the Bradshaw home. My mom and dad sure know how to keep a house of 25 people happy and fun! We did a little Winthrop shopping, Rachelle and I went on a 20 mile run, we watched Bailey do an amazing RAP for her graduation speech, we had a BBQ, played games, and took some fun pictures with Tiffany 50's style! Tiff and Terry came up with their kids and it was so much fun to spend time with them! 

one good looking candle holder!
B and her amazing, awesome RAP
sisters...sisters... there were never such devoted sisters
B, you are amazing and I love ya! I am soo happy that you are going to be in Provo! So close and snug to me, Sarah, Dani, and Meg... should have thought of that Mel and Shell! :) Your speech/Rap was funny, creative and very YOU!








3 comments:
I LOVE OUR FAMILY!
oh what a night....
glad you could all be here for Baileys special day. It was nice having all of the kids home and being together........Thanks for all who made the effort to come home for her graduation.
Post a Comment