14.6.10

Mr. and Mrs. C




This last weekend, I traveled up to Idaho with the Warrs to go to one of our best friend, Brig's wedding. It was a super fun time.. i just love the Harpers! Let me just say, they are all beautiful people, funny, super chill and very creative! Mama Harper made all the Bridesmaids skirts and a really pretty quilt for Brig and Jared. Brig looked beautiful in her dress and Megan is like the prettiest girl I know! Their brother Matt cracks me up with how chill he is! After the Temple, we all went to the Harpers and helped from about 2:00 till 7:00 decorating, setting up, samlping the candy :), and doing whatever needed to be done. Matt calls around 6:30 saying that he ran out of gas after playing basketball this whole time! :) After someone comes and gets him.. he walked into the house about 15 min. before the reception started and just says... "Hey..." and walks downstairs to change! I thought it was the funniest thing.. maybe you had to have been there!
But the reception was really fun, the colors were brown, orange, and green and the food was yummy! Meg and I stayed by the drink table and served people their beverage.. (luckily it was RIGHT next to the chocolate fountain and I passed by there many times to snag a chocolate covered strawberrys!)




the sweets!


I dont know why i keep catching these things... the rumor (that you get married if you catch the boquet) is NOT true people! this is my third boquet catch.. three's a charm??? ehh?

did i mention the chocolate fountain!! YUM!!!


Harpers!!


Beauitful couple!

7 comments:

Melissa P said...

You are too cute! Way to go on the 3rd bouquet.... Your time is a comin!

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

Oh I'm so glad you posted pictures of them!!! I'm so excited, I didn't realize the wedding was coming so soon. Oh Madison! I'm just so entranced by you! I love you and I'm so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

you DID eat quite a few strawberries! :) ... and pretzels

Anonymous said...

Awwww Mads. The Harpers love you too. Thanks for coming :)

chelse said...

We wish we could have been there but were going through the temple with Ashley! Brig looks BEAUTIFUL and so do you! and ps you took some great pics. You're getting way good!

rachelle said...

btw, did i tell you nice catch? and YOU are a nice catch?!??! ha ha ha

Velma said...

glad you had such a fun time. Looked like a nice reception.
You are a sweetie!