24.11.09

Vegas, Hooters, and Football... Can Life Get Better?

yes.. yes it can actually! I say that because Hooters was a joke not to mention very akward... and Vegas made me sick after about 5 minutes of being there!! But it was still a ton of fun! So here is the latest of shenanegans (sp) that I have been into! Student Teaching is DONE! I cannot believe it! It was so much fun and I was blessed to have such amazing roommates, friends, and sisters so close!


Hooters with Bailey and other student teachers... okay so the reason why we went to HOoters is because our church is called the "HOoters Church" because it is right behind this place.. and we live right across the street from Hooters so we figured we might as well as an "End of Student Teaching" treat! :) It was definitely a treat!



Vegas!! My friend Curtis texted me last Friday night at about 7 p.m. and asked if I wanted to go to Vegas with him and some friends in a few hours! ... Naturally I said yes and about 3 hours later we were gone! :) My wonderful, Amazing sister Danielle covered for me because that night was my apartment White Glove cleaning! Oh my goodness Dani i owe you BIG time!!! We stopped in St. George and hiked in some caves, walked the strip, saw a boxing match, and i SAW WILL FERRELL!!! Really we passed him in one of the Casinos and I was a foot away from him!!




My mama came to Utah to visit my sister Sarah and the newest addition to our Family... MAX ROWBERRY!! He is adorable and such a cutie with lots of hair (no surprise since all of Sarah's kids have had a ton of hair when they are born). My mom took the sisters out to Bombay House which is SUPER DUPER good! Thanks mama!




My very talented friend, Tyler, sings in a group called "Vocal Point". It's a 9 man A Capella group that is AMAzING!! If you have not checked them out on I-Tunes.. Do It! They are seriously soo good! I took Dani to that and we saw my other good friend Ryan and his date... Good times.. and..frozen yogurt with eveyone afterward!






Bailey and I went to a BYU Football game against the Airforce! It was a lot of fun to go to a game and BYU killed AFA! YAY!


New Moon Midnight SHOWING!!! Yay for Frozen Yogurt, home-popped popcorn and cutting in line! :) okay so i didn't really cut in the 2 mile long line to get into the theatre.. but there was a gap and I thought it was the end of the line... turned out it wasn't and was actually the very front...:)




Megan came and visited a few days ago! Me, her and Jeff went out to eat, went and read books at BOrders for a few hours and then went back to my place and talked/laughed till 2 a.m.! I really havn't laughed that hard and long in a really loooong time! Thanks guys! We read books about Africa which got us even more excited to leave in less than 2 months!!!

4 comments:

Melissa P said...

So much fun! Glad you took on the Vegas experience! Everyone has to go sometime! How are you gonna repay Dani???

rachelle said...

oh schmazzle dazzle i'm so excited that i'm counting the days!!! 15?? Sweet!

Sarah said...

did you tell will ferrell to "stay classy"? i totally would have. :)

Anonymous said...

Yay for us leaving the country! Yay for you being asleep downstairs right now! Yay for Elf, which you didn't tell me you saw Will when we just watched that show! Yay!