so i FeEl like i am usually ... no always... a positive, chill and 'go with the flow' type of person. I internalize my thoughts and feelings. I don't usually share those feelings and while, to some, this is confusing, frustrating and hard because they can't read me... its what i do and who i am. I heard a quote the other day that said, "courage is the willingness and ability to speak your thoughts and feelings" I LoVE this! so today, i'm stepping out there.. being alittle more courageous and speaking my feelings. TruE feelings....
I
am
T.i.R.E.d!
tIRed of being ConFused all the time.... Not UnDErsTAnding one other
TirED of playing the gAme... starting the GaME oF DAtiNg all over again
tiREd of going too fAst.... going too slOw... not going anYWhEre
TiReD of being torn apart from people i CArE about... being told "it doesn't feel right", "I don't want to hold you back", "we should date other people"
TiRed of GUaRdIng my HeaRT
tiReD of telling guys "you're a really good friend.. but nothing else"
TiREd of running..... chasing.....crying..... waiting.....
tiReD of wondering "is it me or him?"
i aM just alittle t.i.R.E.d!
So... what do i do about this... well let me just tell you! you MoVe on!!! "the optimist turns problems into opportunities. The pessimist turns opportunities into problems"
I know i have wrote about this before, but I KNOW every experience and person that is put into my life is for a reason. We cannot see the full spectrum and because of this.. its hard, painful, sad, and causes a lot of tears... but Heavenly Father knows! Heavenly Father cares and knows what I and everyone else needs to experience in their life!
"when you are compelled to give up something or when things that are dear to you are withdrawn from you, know that this is your lesson to be learned right now. But know also that, as you are learning this lesson, God wants to give you something better." ahh so true..LOVE IT!



4 comments:
I love you MADS! Thanks for this post. I needed to hear your quote and implement it in my life too. XOXO
“It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us if we put our trust in Him, if we pray to Him, if we live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
- President Gordon B. Hinckley
Loves! Can't wait till you get here!
Madsie!!! I love your honesty. I hope you find Mr Wonderful soon! I know he is out there and searching for you too. I'm glad you are staying focused and positive. Love yoU!
keep it real sister keep it real... i love this post--your honesty, courage, and your positive outlook. i wish i could hold you in my arms and tickle you or something... :)
Post a Comment