9.9.09

Does anyone smell updog?????

Whats up dog??? HAHAH okay sweet Office Quote.. sorry it's late


K i'll be honest I'm not really sure what to call this post or what to write.. I have just had requests to write something because peeps are tired of clicking on my post and seeing my nasty chin! BTW (thats By the Way dad!) Danielle took out my stiches and everything is healing quite nicely! I went to the dentist today as well and got my tooth "unchipped".. well they just gave me a filling! My scabs are healing quickly and my chin doesn't look HUGE and sore anymore!





I am having so much fun down here in Utah! It has been such a blessing for me! I love my two roommates who are also student teachers! I have had classes with them in Idaho so we knew each other beforehand. This picture is of me and Bailey! She is so cute and fun! We are teachers at the same school so we carpool each day! I randomly just took this picture because I don't post without a picture so excuse the nastyness... I need to go shower cause I just worked out and its about 11:00 p.m. and we're both procrasting going to bed! HA! Anyway.. the ward is fun and very sweet! I live so close to Danielle, Sarah and Megan so me and Dani have been hanging out a ton! (yoga, climbing, hiking, running, grocery store, Jamba Juice, temple dates, Salt Lake 1/2 Marathon, naping, and making dinner!) I have also been hanging out a lot with my EFY counselors from this summer! :) They are super fun and I have had fun going to drive-in movie theaters, pool party's, long-boarding up Provo Canyon (I'm very careful don't worry), playing tennis, and star gazing! :)





And alas student teaching! Okay i love it! I love my kids, my teacher, my school, and supervisor! Everything is going great! I crack up at my kids everyday! They say the cutest things like ask me when I am getting married, why I am NOT married yet, if I have any kids, why I look like a high schooler, and why I have a dad! They are so observant and notice when my chin and hand look better and healed and they always comment on the outfits I wear! :) I can't help but smile and laugh sometimes too when they don't follow the directions because half the time they are clueless... i need to work on this.. i need to be meaner and more stern, but its soo hard! :)

Well big gulps huh? What can I say.. LIFE is peachy!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's updog? HAHAHA

Mason Bourne said...

I smell more updog than you ever have or ever will. Also, "naping" is not a word.

Brigitte said...

Mads! I love hearing about your life! It sounds like you are having so much fun

Anonymous said...

lol. i can TOTALLY see you as the nice little school teacher so patient with all the little kids. why DO you had a dad maddie lou? i've wondered that a thousand times.

Melissa P said...

Glad you are having so much fun in Utah! I'm glad you are so close to everyone! Your class sounds awesome!