So this last weekend, I rode down with Rachelle and her fam to the Methow for Megan's graduation! It was a lot of fun and we had some good times! We went up to 30 mile and had lunch, shot the 22 guns, played ghost in the graveyard and baseball and roasted marshmellows! Rachelle and I got some good runs in and I got to see all 5 of my girls too!!! We did a little hot tubbing and chit chat at Kate's! It was so good to see the sun also, since I havn't seen it in a few weeks here in Seattle! The kids also went fishing and Carter and Sydney (with the help of Parker) caught fish! Icouldn't have gone home and not played a little guitar hero as well! Me and Rachelle are obsessed with "My Name is Jonas" where I got 100%, but the stupid computer froze so it didn't show my score! We all had a fun weekend though! It's always so nice to be home in the beautiful valley! It is so green and gorgeous there, I love it!
7 years ago







3 comments:
Hi from Brunei. just happen to view your blog.
leslie/ borneoguide.com
looks like fun! ok, now i understand your facebook status! i love "my name is jonas"! if you are getting 100% it is definitely time to move to the next level-- what level are you playing?
good to see you mads!
Post a Comment