Soo... there is this one song that I heard my freshman year of High School while warming up for a basketball game and I loved it! I didn't know what it was called, but the tune stuck with me and of course I didn't know any of the words but a few! So anyway, it has serisouly been stuck in my head for 8 years now and bugging the crap out of me wanted to know what it is called and the words. Well a couple days ago I heard it at work and freaked out!! I grabbed Laura a girl I work with and asked her what it was called! I was soo excited! We found out the name and who it is by!! I was sooo relieved and now soo happy I know! Its Billy Preston "Nothing from Nothing". Listen to it! its the second one of my playlist!! YAY!
7 years ago



3 comments:
OK, this is hilarious because i've been trying to track down the first song on your playlist and i could never remember the words to find it, and now , thanks to you, i will. the bummer is that your song doesn't play-- you need to find another version from playlist! it says "error" and doesn't play!
never mind, it just played for me!
I hate it when that happens! I think 8 years pretty much tops the charts though.... Glad you can now continue on with your life!!
Post a Comment