3.6.08

why hello!


So I just began this blog business for my family and friends.... We'll see how it goes! :) This way I am able to post some fun adventures and pictures I have this summer in Seattle! I am so happy and blessed to be here. It's amazing how the Lord works and that everything worked out so perfectly! Partly why I started this is becasue you can put fun songs on your blog as well. Sometimes I will go into my sisters blogs and let thier songs on thier playlists just play throughout the day! YAY :)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

welcome to the blogging world! it is so much fun, and now i'll be all caught up on your life's happenings. :) can't wait to see more posts! love ya!

rachelle said...

SCHWING!!! you're in!!

Paul Peterson said...

whooo hooo!!! love the background! its so fuN! Cant wait to see you in a couple days! Love ya

Paul Peterson said...

ps- by Paul Peterson, I mean Melissa Peterson

Velma said...

nice blog madz..this will be, oh, so fun... :)