7.6.09

Bradshaw happenings...


So i just couldn't do a post without a picture to go with it... so here ya go!! these pants used to be my mothers!! wowsers... i could barely fit into them and she said she wore these after she had me.. the fifth child!!! skinny minny!
so anyway.. just an update here in good ol Winthrop... well right now we are all sitting in the living room with the lights off looking across the river on the West Chewuch because there is a fire. Mom called 911 and now we are watching the firetrucks drive to it. In the meantime Dad saw a coyote so he and Parker ran upstairs and he shot it from the bedroom window! He and Parks are now on their way to find it in the field. What an exciting night at the Bradshaws! :)
sooo I got a job at Sun Mountain! Megan and I are waitressing the morning shift. We have to be there at 6:30 a.m. which means leaving here at 6:00 a.m.! Kinda early, but we get done around 1:00 p.m. everday so thats nice! Other than that I have just been working on my tan while weeding our ginormous yard! It never ends! But life is good! Rachelles kids have been staying with us for a week and they are so much fun! I have had a blast with them and they are too cute! They keep me entertained by the things they say.. like yesterday Syd asked me how much dog food she had to eat to turn into a dog! Or we will be watching a movie and.. I kid you not... syd will ask a question about EVERY thing.. everytime they talk or the camera changes or the people move! haha she is cute!
Dani and I registered for the NYC but it is a lottery and we didn't get in.. darn it! So maybe we will do the Top of Utah in the fall! I am getting excited for hoopfest too! Rachelle, Melissa, Megan and I are all on a team.. "Don't Dis on my SIS" is our name!! yess cant wait girls!

4 comments:

Karie said...

You are adorable! I can't belive your mother fit into those pants - what a woman! Have a wonderful time at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mads, you are too cute, love the blog. And you girls look H-O-T in those pants! We are possibly going on a Denny's run tonight, wanna come?! Miss you!

Melissa P said...

sorry about the NYC marathon--- maybe next year! Im stoked for hoopfest too!! We are going to take the championship this year :) Hope work is going well for ya! I love you!

Anonymous said...

classic! i cannot believe those styles have not cycled back in! they were just timeless!