21.5.09

job searching time!!!

so i put some exclamation marks after that title but this was NOT an exciting time! oh dear finding a job is difficult and not my favorite! So Megan and I went over to Renton to Rachelle's house which was an exciting time to be with her and the kids! Thanks Shell! We also stayed with Melissa in Everett too and got to hold the babe all that we wanted! Thanks sissy! But anyway.. we were not very successful even though we gave it a valiant effort! We filled out about 10 different applications for restaurant waitressing jobs and each place wasn't hiring for the summer or just wasn't hiring! It was very frustrating and left me even more confused for the summer! I am still waiting on EFY!! arghh hopefully i will hear from them soon! I looked on Craigs list for nanny jobs but nothin either... so i guess we will see! :)
So here are some pics from recent activities! My good friend Jeff came up and visited for a few hours before he went to Utah for the summer! It was so good to see him! We went horse back riding and then I took him into town.. good times!







In Seattle with the kiddlets!



Teaching Syd to ride a bike!


Cute Dames

On our way we saw this sign and had to take a pic! (Liberty Bell Lane)


On our way home we saw this Black Bear chillin by the road! It was soo cool! I put my hand out and I was like 3 feet away!! It was sooo close!




Also Bailey and I decided one day to spy on Megan who was housesitting at a friends house! Haha i love this video that Bailey put together! She is awesome at video making skills! Well as you can see we were walking on the driveway and Megan came out of the house, saw us, and starting chasing us! It was fun! Bailey made is video all by herself! She is pretty much amazing!



After Meg caught us! darn it!

5 comments:

Melissa P said...

Dont worry something will work out this summer! Keep looking on Craigslist for nanny or other jobs--- Hopefully EFY will pull through and let you know SoON!!!! You guys are awesome!

Sarah said...

yeah, by the looks of this video you have WAY too much free time. ;) good luck with the job searching... bailey said the Duck had a help wanted sign up!

Anonymous said...

fun pics!! wow!! that bear was COOL! you didn't mention that on your 30-min message!!

Annette Rose said...

K- so come be MY NANNY! I need one! Seriously! How much do you wanna make? (I don't know if I could afford you, but we always talk about getting one!)
Pretty sure I saw that same bear last time we went to Seattle right on the side of the road. It was so cool. He was smaller then though!
And its so beautiful up there. Those picts of you guys on the horses! Man! Awesome!
You are a doll!

Anonymous said...

madsy!! Job searching..ew. I'm sorry. I was thinking since you don't have a job you should come visit! Mason and Lorie would love love love it if you just slept on their couch :). Oh and that video is sweet, you guys are way sneaky. And did Jeff ride the horses like he did the donkeys in donkey bball? Haha Harry Potter wand and all?
Miss you!