So here are a few pics of the roomies, riding the tandom bike which was amazing!!!, my fun preschoolers!, and dressing up for guitars unplugged! I cropped these pics so you couldn't see my ugly boot... but i will post a pic soon so you can see my beauitful boot. Its funny because I dont let it stop me from wearing cute heels and so the whole day I just have a limp since the heel is so much bigger and then other days I have a limp going the other way because I wear my flats! Its great fun














3 comments:
aww, cute pics! i love that you still wear heels with your boot!!! you are one hot mama! or chica! you look so cute as always and looks like you're having tons of fun!! MISS YOU like cRAzY!
I love the one of you by yourself! You are smokin! Looks like you are having so much fun with your roomies! Hows the semester going?
Madison, Fun pictures. I check your blog often and I was glad to see that it was updated. I really like the picture of you below the preschool picture. You look so cute!!! Glad things are well and school is going good. Bet you'll be glad to get the boot off.
xoxox
Post a Comment