5.10.08

Marathon pics are up!! check them out! so the website expires so you click on this and then type in the date 9/20/2008.. its the Top of Utah Marathon and then my bib number is 2002. The best pic is the last one with me and shell and then the ones of me beating this dude!! You can also see the girl with pink underware in the background that i was determined to beat too! I must have puked right after they took these!

4 comments:

Melissa P said...

the page says I need a pin # or something???

Sarah said...

yeah, can't see them!

Melissa P said...

sweet pics! You guys look good!!! way to go mads!!!

Hilary said...

You are so incredible! And an inspiration! I totally used to run and now I'm lazy. Do you think I could still do it? Now I wanna ask you about everything, from training to what's the best thing to wear. Ahh! You're cool!

love,

your friend Hilary from soccer. hehe.