18.12.11

A little Christmas CHEER!


Here are some pictures of our cute house all "dec"ed out! I *LOVE* Christmas time and so I have been trying to find some cute things to put in our house!
My *star* ontop of our tree! I actually really like how it turned out!
I have been making some fun Christmas presents as well! I found this yarn wreath on pinterest and decided to give it a shot! It's pretty easy to make!
Snowman that my mom makes!
Each year I make cookies for my wonderful parent volunteers at school. This year I had help from Spencer which was nice!
Christmas preformance with my firsties! Love them!

3 comments:

Velma said...

the cookies look really good. So sweet and thoughtful of you to make them for your parent helpers. Your house looks really cute decorated for Christmas.

megan.bradshaw said...

I LOVE those yarn wreaths. I've seen some really cool ones and I have been wanting to make one--April craft night witchu? :)

Mers said...

Madz! CUTE decorations! I have wanted to make a yarn wreath too, so I'll have to give you a call for tips from the craft pro. Also, is it time to make some more wood letters? Noel, Joy, Happy New Year? I'm ready for some Madz/Mers craft time! Love you... forever!