5.1.11

fun crafts!


working on my bench with papa and melissa!

finished product of the window seats and pillows!


piano bench cover!
This post is for my mama, but over Christmas break, I made some pretty fun crafts!! I took home our window seats from the house and my piano bench to cover it with fun fabric! I also made some pillows to go on the window seat and a fun hymn book wreath! I wish I would have taken some before and after pictures of the window seats because they used to be covered by this hideous blue stripped fabric! I am really happy with how they turned out!
hymn book wreath!

3 comments:

chelse said...

ohhh so awesome. That wreath is such a cool idea! We miss you in Idaho!

Karie said...

It is so fun reading your blog! What a heavenly Christmas - magical time all together! So happy for you! Your piano looks wonderful. I've never seen such a creative wreath! Hope our paths cross in the near future! XOXO

rachelle said...

poops i LOVE your piano, and your wreath, and your bench and pillows, and you!