19.12.10

Do you hear Mozart in the background??



I am so happy right now.. I bought a piano!! I have been looking on ksl.com for about 2 months now looking for a perfect piano and I FOUND ONE!! I absolutly love it! I have been looking for a black one and this one is in nice condition! The owner before was a musician and so she took really good care of it and just got done re-finishing it! Yay! So I called up my boys (aka strong men, Phil and Neal from the ward) and they helped me move it! I wish I would have brought my camera and took pics of them moving it because they were like professionals. Neal has a trailer so they loaded on the back of his trailer! They had tarps, blankets, hooks, rope, cord.. everything! So they just loaded it up and brough it over to my place! It looks great and me and my roomies are thrilled!!

(those might be my unmatched socks!)


I also had to take some pictures of my baking episode this sabbath afternoon! I wanted to make some cookies for all my mom (and some dad) volunteers in my classroom, so I have been baking up a storm! I have never been a "baker" before so this was a new experience, so hopefully they taste good!

1 comments:

Lorie Ann said...

I LOVE your piano!! It's fantastic!

And your goodies look delicious! My attempt at holiday bakery this year caught my oven on fire. :)

Actually, it wasn't funny at all -- it was quite terrifying.