10.8.10

24?

so I am turning 24 and I'm not sure how I feel about that number. First of all, its even and I'm not a fan of even numbers and it just sounds old and .....old!!!! I mean honestly how many single old 24 year olds do you know? Most of my friends have been married for years and are having babies (multiple) by now! But don't worry.. I am completely content with my life right now! I am happy, having the time of my life and carefree! I love the single life (dating, countless ward functions, spontanious trips with the roomies, following the own beat of my drum, doing what i want when i want, having silence when needed..) but I am just saying that 24 is getting up there in age...

I thought of some numbers to represent my life thus far!

24- my age

23- plus 3 is the number of kids in my first grade class that i will have

22- number of kids I miss dearly in the African Orphanage!

21- the number of hoodies/sweatshirts i own! I love them!

20- the number of people in my family! I love them all!

19-times i have listened on repeat to the shakira song on my blog.

18-miles I am running on Saturday to train for my marathon in Logan

17- day of my Birthday!

16- minutes it takes me to get ready from wake-up, shower, eat, walk out the door!

15- add a couple zeros and you have guessed the price of my car... you could say i will have a payment on her for a while!

14- jeans... a D.I run is in order

13- Temples in Utah Danielle and I are traveling to before the end of the year

12- girls I worked with at EFY and LOVED it so much!

11- amazing traveling experiences around the world!

10- number of pigs I raised growing up! :)

9- food items i could eat with peanut butter! (sandwich, pretzels, celery, toast, crackers, chocolate, strawberries, apples, bananas..I love P.B.!)

8- How many plants I have!

7- number of years i have been driving before i got my first speeding ticket (just this last month)! I accepted the ticket graciously knowing that I have well earned it!

6- AMazing, Wonderful best friend SISTERS!

5- states I have lived in (idaho, washington, utah, hawaii, california)

4- longboarding accidents!

3- boquets caught at weddings!

2- hands down i have the BEST parents you will have or ever had!

1-awesome Brother who puts up with a lot of sisters but we still love him!

8 comments:

KyAnn (like Cayenne Pepper, only HOTTER) said...

This post made me smile big! Love ya!

Melissa P said...

Mads you are hilarious! You are so good at thinking of random things! There is no way I could complete a list like that- takes way to much brain power! Happy upcoming Birthday! 24 isnt all that bad!

rachelle said...

awesome list. but megz and i both said "no way" at the exact same time upon reading number 16...

Lindsay said...

Ok, I've been caught. I stalk your blog :) haha I love reading your blog! And I just loved this post and had to comment on how creative you are and wish you a happy early birthday!

Brigitte said...

Happy birthday soon!! Mads you are the best and I seriously miss you and I love listening to your music. That son by shakira is great!!

Anonymous said...

3 Reasons I love Mads at age 24:
3- 3 Words to describe you: amazing, beautiful, hilarious
2- How many days till I see you!!! :)
1- Headmaster, 1 best month ever in Ghana

Yay for 24!! Yay for Madsy!

Velma said...

so fun and clever of you listing the 24 random things in your life. I enjoyed everyone of them.
You are a sweetie!

chelse said...

you're so cute! I hope you had a happy birthday! We both miss you lots! I wish we could see you more! ps. I LOVE that you have a million hoodies like me!