26.2.10

adorable kids!!


I love LITTLE kids!! They are adorable in every way! It has been so fun living with my sister Sarah and her family! I have especially loved becomming so close with my nieces (Grace and Claire) and Nephew (Max). They are all adorbale children! We have so much fun playing games (pretty sure I could rock anyone at Memory, Guess Who, and Chutes and Ladders!), dancing, singing, cleaning, and looking at Africa pictures! Thanks again Sarah and Jim for letting me stay here at this akward transition in my life! (It really is akward... I was shopping for some clothes today and had this weird realization that I can't buy bright, spunky, very colorful clothes anymore if I want to find a teaching job!! It was kinda sad because I bought four BLACK things!!! NOt my style... but someones gotta grow up I guess....I thought back of when I had to switch from shopping in the girls section to juniors... and now i have to switch from juniors to womans... uggh!) OKay anyway.... here are a few pictures and fun videos we have taken with the girls and Max!
Cute Quotes : Claire- "Dad... I love you, BUT, I just really want to be the mom or dad in this house"


Claire- "Look Madison, it's soggy (foggy) outside!!!"

4 comments:

Sarah said...

oh madsy, we really want you to stay forever. REALLY. the girls adore you and every time you leave (even on a run) they ask me where you are and when you are coming back. you have been a HUGE help to me and we are having a blast with you here. STAY!!!!!!!!!! and as for the shopping, at least one of the things you got was a HOT black cute flower belt. you can jazz up anything, even boring black, with your dazzling personality. :)

Lyndy said...

Just had to leave another comment when I saw you have a link to AJ and Hilary's blog. How do you know them? Hilary is my hubbie's cousin! Small world, isn't it? We love them!

Velma said...

looks like you are having a great time with Jim, Sarah and the kids.
I am sure they are loving having you there.

chelse said...

They're so stinken cute! ha ha and I totally feel ya on the the shopping thing. It sucks to have to spend your money on neutral dressy clothes instead of cute summer ones! Growing up is lame!