

So this last weekend, the fam and I went down to Spokamton to play in the traditional hoopfest tourny! It was soo much fun! We had a blast! Rachelle, Melissa, Megan and I were on a team, called "Don't diss on my sis", and then Bailey had a team with her school friends! Bailey and her team ended up winning the champtionships! Our team did really well! We won 2 and lost 1 game the first day and then the second day we won our first game and then lost, so we were out! But all of us did soo well and we played agressive! I had so much fun! We also got to see a movie and chill at the park in our down time!







3 comments:
Hey! I’m Hugh. I really like how fun your pictures are. Just wondering if you could forward that pic to me to write up on my blog. sarongutan.blogspot.com compiles pics of people around the world having fun and good times. With fun and silly captions and descriptions to describe it. Mainly to reminisce and share good and forgotten times.
Thanks!
hey madz! looks like lots of fun at hoopfest!
um, do you know this hugh guy? if not, you might want to make your blog private... or just be really careful about saying names of places you live and stuff. weirdos out there blog stalk, i think i'm going private in a few weeks. too much info with my kids pictures, etc. love ya!
ps- don't send him anything if you don't know him!
ditto to sarah...
we had a blast at hoopfest with you!!!
Post a Comment